This is the index page of how to do specific theming examples in Drupal 6.
This section is primarily intended for themers and programmers.
- Please write only clear and concise instructions, and explain how to use something.
- When replying to code examples please state where you are getting stuck, if you have a correction or addition (in the comments) please document clearly.
- Please only post code that will work on a production website, however feel free to join a group for example to discuss possibilities.
- Please adhere to W3C standards, as wel as keeping code up to accessibilty standards. If you need help with accessibility standards, please feel free to mark this in the code.
- Do not just copy and paste code, this may have security complications. Understand the code before you use it.
Work together with bodies within Drupal, such as the Drupal association to get 'official' pages, which can be marked accordingly. These pages will have been checked as a official way of doing things in Drupal, as well as need approval from selected members before changes in the text are carried out. This to achieve a higher degree of code quality. All Drupal users will continue to be motivated to contribute.