- Donor Rally is an open source social fundraising tool developed for nonprofits.
- CityGroups is a searchable public directory that allows community organizers and residents to find community groups by location and topic.
- CiviCRM Starter Kit includes the most recent versions of Drupal and CiviCRM as well as popular CiviCRM related modules in a single download. CiviCRM is a web-based, open source, Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) software geared toward meeting the needs of non-profit and other civic-sector organizations.
- Open Outreach provides nonprofits and grassroots organizations with an organizational website including content management, events, blogging, and social media solutions.
- Springboard is an open source online fundraising, advocacy and marketing platform built on Drupal and Salesforce.
- Townsquare provides volunteer, knowledge, and conversation management tools. Current version includes working volunteer hour-tracking and management tools and wiki/knowledgebase.
- Volunteer Rally is a volunteer management application that allows you to publish a calendar of available volunteer shifts on the web.
- Watershed Now is a Drupal distribution developed to support the common content management, social media, online advocacy, fundraising, and geo-mapping needs of conservation organizations.
- Duw is a Drupal distribution for non-profits under development with the support of Palante Tech.
- OpenAid is a turnkey website platform designed and built by international public health and knowledge management experts to help small NGOs and international development projects create cost-effective program-focused websites quickly.
Subscribe with RSS