Event Ticketing capabilities as extension for Commerce
The module provides a pop-up announcement in the pretty colorbox overlay which will appear for the site visitor on the first, second and fifth visit to the site (customable).
If interval between http requests is more than one hour, these are two different visits.
The anoouncement may be with html.
The announcement will appear on the colorbox overlay.
Announcement added to the site as a block - it make possible to use flexible visibility settings to define pages where announcement will appear.
On the configure page it is possible to define, on which visit the announcement will appear. By default on the first, second and fifth visit.
After 90 days records about visits become old and automatically are removed from the database.
Announcement may not work properly if blocks are cached.
Add button to erase all records about users - it will be useful if text of the announcemnt is changed and we need to show it for all users (even for those who have already seen it).Read more
Work Calendar allows to define yearly working/holiday calendars.
In general, these calendars can define what dates in a year are considered available or not, for any purpose.
Work calendars are defined by a pattern of week days: choose which week days a business/office/resource/whatever is open/available. See the picture for details.Read more
Google Calendar importer for Feeds module. Although usually you can import single iCal feeds from Google Calendar, user's united feeds seem to be only available through Google API. Actually, that was the reason for developing the module/plugin.
Dates as Entities
A core concept presented in this module suite is "Dates as entities." The dates as entities are referred to "Date sets," and are managed from a user-specific calendar-based UI. An administrative user can create numerous "date set" bundles, which can each have their own fields. The end users then place "date sets" onto their calendars. Each new "date set" bundle automatically has fields attached that help sort the instance onto one or more schedules, and into "repeating patterns." The date sets then utilize entity view modes on the calendar output.
Repeating Patterns as Entities
The Date Repeat module provides a Date Repeat UI for managing a repeating date field. This module provides a Date Repeat UI that manages numerous entity instances that can each be of different bundles. It pulls the pattern out of a field formatter and puts into its own entity. The pattern has a title, is fieldable, and integrates with a user's schedule.
Schedules as EntitiesRead more
Webform event is a module that provides the following:
- Event content type
- Administrative tools to manage an event
- Event page with current participants, and possible queue to an event
- Users can opt to: Signup, queue (If event is full) and cancel their signups
- Ending date support: After set date event is closed
- Participant limit support: After certain number of signups, event turns on queue and prevents users from signing up.
- Queue protection: Queue is protected while administrator is editing it
- Event overflow protection: Event can't overflow under situations many users are filling the form
- Re-opening event if space is freed up (Queue is protected, signups are enabled only after queue is sorted)
- Easy updating from queue
- Handling of cancelled users (Will be improved later on)
- Events page(view) also administrative tool for quick searching (ajax)
- Themeable admin page via template
- Slots based registration
- Overbooking functionality
- Block for user event activity
- Toggle to show event activity on user profile
- Admin page for defaults and options
- Start date functionality
- Creates webform base on node creation