Menu Pager module provides pagination for main menu items. User can traverse each page associated with main menu through this pagination.
1. Copy the entire menu_pgaer directory the Drupal sites/all/modules directory.
2. Login as an administrator. Enable the module in the "Administer" -> "Modules"
3. Assign the block into Content region from "Administer" -> "Structure" ->
"Blocks" -> "Menu Pager Block"
NOTE: Before using this module you need to create all main menu items and associated pages first.
Adds swipe gesture support for Lightbox2. This makes a lot of sense on mobile or responsive pages, because the "Next" an "Prev" Buttons are only visible on hover.
Adds swipe gesture support to the well known Lightbox2 module for mobiles. Just swipe left or right on galeries to show the previous or next element!
- Download and enable this module.
- Enable jQuery 1.7 (or higher) in jQuery Update settings ("admin/config/development/jquery_update"). Notice: In our tests 1.7 worked with fewest problems. 1.8 and others are also possible. BUT: Please check if there are bad side effects in your environment!
Thanks to the following projects that were utilitized:
So thank you @stephband!Read more
This module adds next and previous links on content pages when accessed from a view. It is intended for dynamic and/or paged view results, where the result set changes according to exposed filters, current user access rights,...
You may need this module if the content which comes after a given content depends on context, and more precisely depends on which content list you came from.
You may also look at this comparison of next/previous modules.
More info in the README file.
Developed by Insite
Flippy improved depends on Flippy, an ultra-simple module that generates previous/next pagers for content types.
Flippy improved "improves" the flippy module by adding these features:
- The User interface for setting order field and order direction for each content type.
- Ability to group paged nodes by taxonomy term for each content type.
All additional options are available in content type configuration on the Flippy tab.
Development sponsored by hop.
A way of managing and displaying information using the bunny pattern.
D7 of series module. Once complete, will apply at http://drupal.org/project/series for porting to D7