What's this module do?
This is a small module to extend Drupal 7 http://drupal.org/project/twitter
It adds an on/off views filter to tweets, so that administrators can control the visibility of individual tweets in a view.
This module adds a field "Twitter: Promoted" to your views filters. An admin page at admin/content/promoted-tweets is supplied from where you can define which tweets are promoted.
This was created in response to a client requesting that they be able to show only some tweets in their website twitter feed - hiding those that are less compelling for marketing purposes.
Provides a simple module to allow administrators to email views. Currently supports sending emails via a drush command, like so:
drush --user=1 mailaview --view=weekly_summary --display=master --email@example.com --subject="Weekly sales report"
This module allows the user to make an XML feed for the Google Search Appliance (GSA) to be able to index. This module is solely for an external Google Search Appliance as it does not attempt to connect to the appliance itself.
Since Views GSA Feed is a Views plugin simple configuration allows the feed to:
- Set a datasource
- Include any fields
- Filter the feed
- Paginate the feed
- Preview the feed
- Ensure tags meet XML requirements
- Install and enable the Views module.
- Install and enable the Views GSA Feed module.
- Installation is complete! View documentation (below) to use.
Google Search ApplianceRead more
Module using ajax page load for infinite scrolling of Views tables. Select Inifinite at pager option. Allows views table tbody scroll and support ajax element inside td.
- enable module.
- download jquery.tbodyscroll and put it into ./sites/all/libraries/tbodyscroll (if libraries module is enabled or put js file into module folder.
- add a view and choose format table.
- choose infinite table scroll pager.
- set tbody height, tbody height inside pager settings.
*reference from tbodyscroll js plugin:
Required user CSS:
1. User must define same width for th and td in each column, because
thead and tfoot will be "disconnected" from tbody and won't keep same
width automatically anymore.
2. Some changes in user CSS may be needed because table will be wrapped by
This module is sponsored and maintained by Xenyo