- Drupal contributions
- DrupalMediaCamp Switzerland 2009: Co-organisation & marketing communication of Switzerland's 1st Drupal camp — http://drupalmediacamp.ch.
- DrupalCommerceCamp 2011: Sponsoring (via communications) of Switzerland's 2nd Drupal camp — http://drupalcommercecamp.ch.
- DrupalCamp sessions called 'Drupal-Mobiliser' in Austria, Germany and Switzerland in the years 2009 and 2010.
- DrupalCamp sessions called 'Drupal7 with XHTML+RDFa' in Germany and Switzerland in the year 2011.
- Copywriter for 'DrupalCon Munich 2012' — http://munich2012.drupal.org.
- Session 'Drupal7 Semantizer' at Oxford Drupal Camp 2012 — http://oxford.drupalcamp.org.uk/sessions/drupal7-semantizer.
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Information Architect, Developer & Site Builder.
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed to Drupal issue queues
- I contributed Drupal documentation
- I contributed Drupal translations
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I provide Drupal-related services
- Full name
- Philipp Schaffner
- First or given name
- Last name or surname
- Languages spoken
- English; French; German; Italian
- My website
- From philosophy & mythology to culture & arts to economy & technology to …
- Twitter url
- Google profile URL
Hybrid focus on Text 3.0 & Web 3.0.
- 2001: Self developed CMS (PHP/Txt/Sybase/Flash) for a Swiss publishing house.
- 2005: Self developed business software ΦBS, based on MS Access.
- 2007: Discovery of Drupal.
- Job title
- Dipl. Medienwirtschafter HF / Ing. EurEta (#T9n: Prof. Bachelor ODEC in Engineering [Media Management])
- Current company or organization
- Companies worked for
- Member for
- 5 years 39 weeks