- Roles in working with Drupal
- Internet Strategy
- I provide Drupal-related services
- I attended DrupalCon Denver 2012
- I attended DrupalCon Barcelona 2007
- I attended OSCON 2005 or the off-site Drupal conference at OSCON 2005 (Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Europe)
- I attended the Drupal conference colocated with the Open Source CMS and Blogging Tools Summit (Vancouver, Canada)
- I attended OSCMS 2007, Sunnyvale
- I attended DrupalCon San Francisco 2010
- I attended DrupalCon Chicago 2011
- Full name
- Aaron Pava
- First or given name
- Last name or surname
- Languages spoken
- My website
- United States
- IRC nick
- Facebook page
- Twitter url
Aaron Pava is an Internet Strategist & Entrepreneur committed to social empowerment through innovative and pioneering technologies.
In 2004, Pava co-founded CivicActions, a free and open source technology firm which provides web and mobile solutions for nonprofits and social-change organizations. Clients of CivicActions include the ACLU, Amnesty International, American Public Media, Architecture for Humanity, Center for Reproductive Rights, Creative Commons, Democracy Now!, Free Software Foundation, Smithsonian, Tesla Motors and the Women’s Funding Network.
In addition to his work with CivicActions, Aaron co-founded New Energy Labs which enables entrepreneurs and innovators in the renewable energy market to build successful business enterprises.
Aaron currently sits on the Board of Directors for Raise the Frequency, a nonprofit organization which develops programs and services for the advancement of the arts in the Bay Area and EcoTuesday, a sustainable business network. He also serves on the Board of Advisors for MaestroConference and NWBCK (The New Black).
Prior to CivicActions, Aaron facilitated personal growth workshops for Arete Center for Excellence, The Six Week and AuthenticWorld, creating extraordinary opportunities for men and women to deepen relationships, accomplish personal goals, and realize their authentic passions.
He has presented at numerous conferences and workshops speaking on the subjects of social activism, mindfulness and living authentically.
- Job title
- Current company or organization
- Companies worked for
- Member for
- 8 years 10 weeks