- Roles in working with Drupal
- Worked as a one-person team in a non-profit for five years., Worked front-line at Acquia, solving problems for Drupal sites large and small., Trained new support staffers at Acquia on preparing to solve Drupal problems for other companies.
- I will attend DrupalCon Prague 2013
- I attended DrupalCon Munich 2012
- I attended DrupalCon DC 2009
- I attended DrupalCon Paris 2009
- I attended DrupalCon San Francisco 2010
- I attended DrupalCon Denver 2012
- I will attend DrupalCon Portland 2013
- Full name
- Amy Qualls-McClure
- First or given name
- Last name or surname
- Languages spoken
- My website
- photography, quilting, programming, writing
- United States
- IRC nick
- Facebook page
- Twitter url
Part of the support ninja team at Acquia.
If you, or your company, filed a site-down critical ticket with Acquia in the middle of the night, I -- or a member of my team -- helped bail you out.
We do it because we love it.
- Job title
- Training and Documentation Coordinator for the Support team
- Current company or organization
- Industries worked in
- libraries, non-profits
- Companies worked for
- Huntsville - Madison County Public Library, Acquia
- Over 10 edits
- Member for
- 5 years 29 weeks