- Drupal contributions
Mostly I am strolling through the issue queues of modules I am interested in triaging or testing patches.
I have provided translations and work on docs from time to time. Once a fortnight I try to make time to triage in the core queue to make it a tiny bit less ugly there. I am part of the Media Support Squad.
I was especially interested in promoting and improving node_gallery for D6. I am very thrilled that there is a working D7 version now.
I am no good at coding, yet ranked decently by certified to rock: http://certifiedtorock.com/u/412465 (careful: historic data).
Since 2013 I am a webmaster on drupal.org and focus mainly on Planet Drupal applications and issues. I try to follow through on a "36 hours max response time"-policy.
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Site Builder, Project Manager
- I contributed to Drupal issue queues
- I contributed to Drupal.org
- I contributed Drupal documentation
- I contributed Drupal translations
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I give support on IRC
- I will attend DrupalCon Prague 2013
- Full name
- David Hochhausen
- Languages spoken
- English; German
- My website
- basketball, journalism, art, design, human rights, international policy and law, movies, good TV, Drupal
- IRC nick
- Twitter url
- Google profile URL
- Over 10 edits
- Member for
- 4 years 19 weeks