- Roles in working with Drupal
- Account Service, Project Manager, Site Builder, Developer, Themer
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I attended DrupalCon Chicago 2011
- I attended DrupalCon Boston 2008
- I will attend DrupalCon Portland 2013
- Full name
- Sam Moore
- Languages spoken
- My website
- jazz guitar, buddhist meditation, kitten rescue, creative workflow
- United States
- Facebook page
- Twitter url
In two decades in graphic communications, I have focused on marketing technology, workflow best practices and change management.
After a freelance career in publishing production, map and information design and DTP consulting, I enjoyed an 8-year run at EastWest Creative, producing print and online marketing for national brands such as Kraft, Nabisco, Labatt USA and Reckitt Benckiser.
Moving to TracyLocke in Wilton, CT in 2004, I developed the Marketing Technology department, focusing on Digital Asset Management, Online Creative Customization, Marketing Operations Management, and other web-based marketing communications applications. Clients included Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Pizza Hut, Guaranty Bank, Del Monte, SurgiQuest, as well as some of TracyLocke’s sister agencies in the Omnicom family.
In 2009, I launched Resonetrics, LLC, dedicated to helping businesses exploit the ease and speed of internet communications to empower communities of customers, franchisees, suppliers, and distributors.
- Job title
- Current company or organization
- Industries worked in
- Advertising, Broadcast, Non-Profit, Animal Rescue
- Companies worked for
- Resonetrics, LLC, Kitten Associates, Inc., TracyLocke, East West Creative, MTV
- 1 edit
- Member for
- 7 years 3 weeks