- Roles in working with Drupal
- Site builder, Developer, Themer, Administrator, Project manager
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I attended DrupalCon Chicago 2011
- Full name
- Lynn Taylor
- Languages spoken
- My website
- Triathlons, Reading
- United States
Senior Web Developer
Jan 2012 - Present
Senior Web Developer
Oct 2011 ~ Dec 2011
Software Engineer Principal
Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2011
- Provided front-end software development and CMS administrative support for the Department of Commerce’s selectUSA.gov Drupal site.
- Responsible for researching, developing, documenting, implementing and automating Drupal release management procedures for the Department of Commerce Web Solutions Team by writing Linux bash scripts; by utilizing Git, drush, database synchronization software, and Jenkins; and by implementing hook_update_N in third-party Drupal modules on a LAMP server and in Oracle VM Box.- Developed curriculum for Git version control software. Presented and ran Git training workshop for DOC Web Solutions Team.
- Developed curriculum for Git version control software. Presented and ran Git workshop for DOC Web Solutions Team.
- Provided front-end software development and CMS administrative support for the Drupal site http://www.evolverlegal.com/.
Senior Software Engineer
Apr 2010 ~ Oct 2010
- Responsible for web application development in the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Research Integrity.
- Wrote customized Drupal modules, templates and functions.
- Responsible for CMS administration.
- Responsible for supervision of content management.
- Designed new online testing application using PHP 5 and MySQL 5.
Jan 2007 ~ Mar 2010
- Responsible for all aspects of software development on both LAMP and Microsoft platforms to include project management, requirements gathering and specification writing, architectural design and software development, unit testing, deployment, documentation, data and structural database migration.
- Responsible for all aspects of software development to include project management, requirements gathering and specification writing, architectural design and software development, unit testing, deployment, documentation, data and structural database migration.
- Developed automated testing application using Ruby, Watir and Rasta.
- Developed and maintained internal web application software using Java EE 5, JSF, JSP, EJB, Java Web Services, JDBC, MSSQL, XML, Tomcat, Eclipse, SVN.
Synergistic Sites, Inc.
Apr 2004 ~ Jan 2007
- Designed and implemented databases using MSSQL, MySQL and MS Access to capture, display, manipulate and maintain website data.
- Used Adobe Photoshop and Image Ready for graphics.
- Developed applications and components using Visual Basic.
Web Applications Developer
Mar 2003 ~ Apr 2004
- Used Macromedia Fireworks, Photoshop, and FrontPage for graphics.
- Responsible for all aspects of design and implementation of databases using MSSQL.
U.S. Air Force, Nellis AFB, NV
1985 ~ 1990
- Designed and implemented an Air Force wide distributed, dBase database used to track installations, orders, and requirements.
- Analyzed existing flight training software to uncover long standing logic errors, improve software design and enhance user interface.
- Established myself as key technical liaison for computer systems (RFMDBS and ACMI) that monitor and display real-time, flight information.
M.S. in Computer Science ~ Feb 2003
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
B.S. in Astronautical Engineering ~ May 1985
United States Air Force Academy, Colorado
Graduated in the top 15% of class
- Job title
- Senior Web Developer
- Current company or organization
- US Pharmacopeia
- Industries worked in
- Software, Education, Publishing, Financial, Government
- Companies worked for
- USP, Balance Interactive, Evolver, GovSource, Risk Metrics Group, Institutional Shareholder Services, Prolist
- Member for
- 2 years 34 weeks