Last updated August 25, 2008.
Join us at the Drupal Conference, EuroOSCON or BarCamp to learn more about Drupal!
- Drupal Conference
October 17 - October 21
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Europe
Organized by the Drupal community, the Drupal conference will run concurrently with EuroOSCON. Attendance at the Drupal conference is free. A venue for the conference has already been rented.
- Monday, October 17: sightseeing, informal brainstorming
- Tuesday, October 18 - Thursday, October 20: presentations, workshops, hack sessions: see the program for full details, including presentations from David Axmark of MySQL, Rasmus Lerdorf of Yahoo and creator of PHP, and Joomla
- Friday, October 21: sightseeing, informal brainstorming, BarCamp Amsterdam
To attend EuroOSCON, register at O'Reilly's site. While registration is not free, Drupal developers can receive a discount. Know that very few developers will actually attend EuroOSCON.
On Tuesday, October 18, at EuroOSCON, Drupal developer Károly Négyesi will present on the Drupal API -- An Advanced Web Application.
Also on Tuesday there will be a Birds of Feather (BoF) session where the audience can interact directly with the developers. This BoF will be held in the Grand Ballroom of the Krasnapolsky hotel between 20:30h - 22:30. This BoF (as are all other BoF's) is open for the public for free, you dont have to attend the Oreilly OSCON to get in so in case you want to share your knowlegde about drupal or get more information from us, visit this BoF.
We maintain a list of people who plan to attend. If you plan to attend, enable the checkbox on your profile page (see my account > edit-tab > Drupal-subtab) and you will be added to the list. We might send out some updates or additional information to those who subscribed.
You are free to copy an official Drupal OSCON 05 banner (available in many formats thanks to webchick) and show it at your site.
- De Brakke Grond (DrupalCON) Nes 45, Amsterdam, +31 (0)20 622 9014
- Krasnapolsky (OSCON) Dam 9, Amsterdam, +31 (0)20 554 8081
- Winston (Hotel) Warmoesstraat 129, +31 20 623 1380
Please note that The Netherlands uses Euro wall outlets, when traveling from NON-EU countries, be sure to bring an outlet converter with you if you want to use your laptop. For EU citizens, please bring a powerchord with multiple outlets with you to Amsterdam.