- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Education, Enterprise, Non-profit, Real Estate, Small business, Startups, Technology
- Natick, Massachusetts, USA
- Usual project budget
- $18,000 to $800,000
We build online.
Agaric helps people create and use powerful web sites. As a collective of skilled workers, Agaric collaborates with you and open source free software communities to develop tools and build platforms that meet your needs.
Ask Agaric about any of our strengths:
- Maintenance and continuous improvements.
- Drupal upgrades and migrations to Drupal.
- Developing powerful platforms online to support real-world change.
We are passionate about creating collaborative networks that scale for companies and organizations who value openness and freedom. We pool the skills of our team to complement the goals of your team.
If we are not a great fit, for a project or parts of one, we will point your team to other hard workers who are.
We live and work to connect ideas, resources, and people. Our collective goal (which extends beyond our business) is the most power possible for all people over their own lives.
Agaric members maintain more than a dozen contributed modules and have written and sponsored improvements for many more. We are also credited in about ten patches to Drupal 7 core, several stemming from Agaric developers' participation in Taxonomy, RDF, and "getting core done" code sprints. We are sporadically active in providing free support in the #drupal and #drupal-support channels in IRC and regularly help improve the documentation on Drupal.org. Agaric has also hosted meetups, sponsored camps and camp speakers, and hosted one of the code sprints to help get RDF into core. We share what we figure out (or try to figure out) in code and in business on Agaric's open data platform. In line with our focus on collaboration tools, we care greatly about building the Drupal community's capacity to coordinate great initiatives.
mlncn, Web Developer
Stefan Freudenberg, Hacker
pr0test0r, Projects Manager
On Drupal.org for 5 years 4 months