- Development, Information architecture, Usability, Data migration, Mobile Site Development, Consulting, Support, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Design, Project Management, Multilingual websites, Theming, Upgrades, Deployment, Multisite installations, Site Building, Accessibility, Marketing and Social Media, Infrastructure Planning, 3rd party Integration, Front-end Development
- Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Media, Non-profit, Publishing, Religious organizations, Social Networking, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Evolving Web is a Montreal-based Drupal development and consulting company. Our team is dedicated to building flexible, sustainable solutions using open source technology. We meet our clients’ needs through a variety of services, including:
- Large, scalable infrastructure and deployments
- Multilingual content management
- Robust Apache Solr search interfaces
- Content import and synchronization
- Custom theme development
- Custom module development
- Search engine optimization for Drupal (SEO)
- Integration with legacy systems
- Expert Drupal training
Our contributions to the open source community allow us to leverage the power of technologies like Drupal and Solr to the benefit of our clients. Giving back to the community is important to us, so we contribute in a variety of ways. We’re regular sponsors and presenters at international Drupal Conferences and Camps. In Montreal, we help organize the annual Drupal Camp and also host regular meetups. Our developers contribute back to the community by submitting patches and modules on drupal.org.
If you would like to work with us or find out more about our services, please get in touch through our website.
- We created and maintain modules, including the Apache Solr AJAX module.
- We are regular sponsors of Drupal Cons, including DC, Paris, San Francisco, Copenhagen, Chicago, London, Denver, and Munich.
- Our developers have presented at various Drupal Cons and Camps, including DrupalCon San Francisco and DrupalCamps NYC, Montreal, Toronto and Boston.
- We are proud organizers and sponsors of DrupalCamp Montreal, which takes place every Fall.
- As active community members in Montreal, we co-maintain the Montreal and Quebec group on g.d.o. and organize regular meetups.
We are Drupal experts, and we want to help you become a Drupal expert too!
If you’re new to Drupal, an experienced programmer, or trying to figure out whether Drupal is the right fit for your organization, we'll help you get up-to-speed on how to get the most out of Drupal. We offer both public and private workshops and we can tailor the curriculum for private workshops to your organization's needs.
evolvingweb, Co-founder and Technical Lead
On Drupal.org for 5 years 10 months
Contributor to Nodeblock
pixelite, Co-Founder and Front-end Developer
jonvk, Web Developer
On Drupal.org for 4 years 2 months
Contributor to Apache Solr AJAX
On Drupal.org for 4 years 3 days
On Drupal.org for 3 years 1 month
Contributor to Entity Translation
sweetyams, UX Designer and Front End Developer
On Drupal.org for 2 years 1 month