- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Data migration, Deployment, Front-end Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Project Management, SEO, Theming
- Education, Enterprise, Government, Healthcare, Media, Non-profit
- Usual project budget
LimoenGroen is an experienced Drupal company based in Amsterdam with a strong focus on building sustainable websites. We are specialized in creating accessible, intuitive websites.
Our Agile approach
The approach of LimoenGroen is transparent and interactive. Using workshops and regular demonstrations of in-between results ensures optimal involvement and maximum control of the client.
- LimoenGroen was Silver Sponsor of Drupaljam.nl 2012 and 2013
- We attended DrupalCon Munich 2012
- We presented at DrupalCon Prague 2013.
LimoenGroen is proud partner of Acquia.
We've created and maintain the following modules
- Commons Images
- Commons Hashtags
- Rijksoverheid Cookie Opt-in
- Organic Groups formatters
- Node Inherit Webform Access
- Translate This Button
- Menu Force
- Bean: Flickr Integration
- Google Fonts API
- Profile Complete Percent
We co-maintain the following modules and themes
For more information about the work we contribute, have a look at our Drupal Give page.
BarisW, Drupal evangelist
ericmulder1980, Drupal specialist
DomoSapiens, Drupal Front-end Developer
Marty2081, Project Manager
rudivanes, Drupal Developer
On Drupal.org for 2 years 9 months
dbazuin, Drupal developer
On Drupal.org for 2 years 7 months
omg_its_maggie, Front End Developer
On Drupal.org for 11 months 1 week
mbroere, Drupal front-end developer
On Drupal.org for 8 months 4 days