- Development, Information architecture, Data migration, Mobile Site Development, Consulting, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Design, Multilingual websites, Theming, E-commerce, Mobile App Development, Site Building, SEO, Quality Assurance
- Arts, Community, Education, Enterprise, Media, Non-profit, Publishing, Real Estate
- Montréal, Québec, Canada
Whisky Echo Bravo designs and builds dynamic websites based on Drupal. Our goal is to put our clients in full control of their website by building them flexible, easy to use, and sustainable systems.
We're a small team of dedicated programmers with a solid background in large-scale software development. We provide a full range of web development services by working closely with selected partners in the fields of graphic design, user experience, content editing, and branding.
We're based in Montréal, Québec, Canada. As one could expect from a Montréal-based firm, we speak both French and English.
Check out our recent realisations!
- We maintain and contribute to many modules, including Client-side adaptive image, Pop-Up Player (a sandbox project), Faceted Search and Role Delegation modules.
- We sponsor and help organize the DrupalCamp Montréal (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011).
- We contribute Drupal documentation, Drupal translations and we support local meetups (2010, 2011).
- Our developers actively participated in several Drupal events (eg DrupalCon Chicago 2011, DrupalCon Paris 2009, DrupalCon Boston 2008).
- We are corporate member of Drupal Association.
David Lesieur, Web Architect & Developer
Patrick Hubert, Senior Software Developer
On Drupal.org for 5 years 8 months
Frederique Dube, Instructor and Communications Advisor
On Drupal.org for 2 years 7 months