Posted by Morbus Iff on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:33
View change notices for this release
- #937836 and #937820: PostgreSQL and E_STRICT fixes (thanks Shiny).
- #477596: Fixed regexp error in bot_seen.module (thanks Gurpartap).
- bot_tell.module can now remind you of things: "BOTNAME: help Reminders?"
- bot_potpourri.module added (thanks ae1): "BOTNAME: help Timezones?"
- bot_aggregator.module added (thanks cwgordon7/snufkin). Additions:
- Configuration has been moved to the feed config form, not our own.
- Different feeds can now be sent to different channels, based on config.
- If we receive an error containing "flood", we slow down our sends.
- If the server or client library receives an error, we'll watchdog it.
- If a channel bans us, it is now permanently removed from the join list.
- #648606: Chinese "ni hao" is mis-spelled in greetings (thanks JohnAlbin).
- Advanced/debugging option added: whether to use real sockets or not.
- bot_project: fixed broken Trac metadata from ticket/revision exports.
- bot_project: function lookups now allow dashes in the branch name.
- irc_bot_cron_faster (one minute) and _fastest (15 seconds) are available.
- #564524: bot_project now reports comment counts on d.o URLs (thanks killes).
- bot_tell now accepts :;, after a told nick (thanks webchick).
- Channels are now joined every 15 seconds instead of at initial connection.
- Logging checks for channels are now case-insensitive (thanks mozillamonks).
- #362661: Attempt to GHOST and IDENTIFY on nick clashes (thanks seutje).
- #380330: Added perms for factoids, karma, and project (thanks lut4rp).
- #391916: bot_log needed another index for speedier table SELECTs.
Official release from tag: