Quickstart is a pre-packaged downloadable PHP Development Environment for Drupal Quickstart runs "inside" a Virtualbox virtual machine.
Installation instructions are here: http://drupal.org/project/quickstart
Want a demo? Check out the Youtube Channel
Why spend time learning WAMP/XAMP/MAMP/Cygwin/etc, when websites are deployed on LAMP? Why hack up your Mac/Windows computer?
Check the Quickstart Drupal group for news and updates.
See the handbook documentation for some quick tips on using Quickstart.
- Support for Drupal 6 and Drupal 7
- Ubuntu Linux, Apache, MySQL, APC, XDebug, IMAP, UploadProgress
- Firefox (with developer plugins) and Chrome
- Drush, drush make, and custom drush commands
- Install scripts for: Apache Solr, Aegir, Hudson, and Oracle
- Netbeans and Eclipse, configured with XDebug
- XHProf and Webgrind profilers. Emails logged as files
- cvs, subversion, git, bazaar