Follow-up #2084217: Fixed access callback checking in field_ui_admin_menu_map().
Fixed logic error in last commit to field_ui_admin_menu_map().
Issue #2084217: Fixed field_ui_admin_menu_map() to work for all fieldable entity types.
Adding 'type' key in info.yml files as per http://drupal.org/node/1292284.
- #1950180 by yched, alexpott: Fixed cache.admin_menu bin doesn't exist.
- #1793074 by sun: Updated for .info files converted to YAML.
Added hook_hook_info() implementation for admin_menu hooks.
- #1836516 by sun: Mute Devel switch user links in favor of Masquerade.
Updated for Drupal.settings renamed to drupalSettings.
Updated for removed 'has_js' cookie. (incomplete)
Fixed Development menu item is displayed even though the current user cannot access any devel links.
- #649584 by OnkelTem, jstoller, sun: Fixed Partial menu disappearance (cut) when 'Page compression' is on.
- #1828644 by samsuh, sun: Enable/Disable developer modules link checks for wrong user permission.
- #1899476 by sun, Dave Reid: Fixed Text-only items are not output correctly.
- #1710570 by neochief, sun: Use format_username() for 'Hello <username>'.
- #1841884 by sun: Fixed cache tables are truncated 400+ times when menu is rebuilt.
Renamed configuration category router path to 'admin'.
Pretty much everything else in D8 uses the name/identifier 'admin' for administrative things, so 'administration' is needlessly long and inconsistent.
- #293768 by sun: Fixed client-side cache breaks live preview, Toolbar integration, missing API docs.
- #293768 by sun: Allow to enable/disable menu additions.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.