Lets add some Test....

Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
#17 fivestar.form-id-changes.patch877 bytesericduran
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 115 pass(es).
[ View ]
#14 1136124-wrong-form_id-variable-14.patch568 bytesericduran
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 115 pass(es).
[ View ]
#12 1136124-wrong-form_id-variable.patch583 bytesmsonnabaum
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 115 pass(es).
[ View ]
#5 1136124-5.fivestar-tests.patch3.48 KBksenzee
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch 1136124-5.fivestar-tests.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information.
[ View ]
#1 0001-Adding-simpletest-basic-setup.patch1.37 KBericduran
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch 0001-Adding-simpletest-basic-setup.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information.
[ View ]

Comments

StatusFileSize
new1.37 KB
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch 0001-Adding-simpletest-basic-setup.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information.
[ View ]

Just started, nothing there yet just the skeleton.

Priority:Normal» Major

I have some local test written, need to update patch, still not ready and I'm waiting for the last critical issue to be fixed before we starting enforcing test.

I also have some local tests written. They're probably a lot the same. Should I go ahead and upload a patch, or wait?

@ksenzee feel free to upload a patch, I'm waiting for #1212930: Convert the fivestar widget to use the D7 AJAX framework to get in, because that's going to break every test :)

Status:Active» Needs review
StatusFileSize
new3.48 KB
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch 1136124-5.fivestar-tests.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information.
[ View ]

I just wrote a couple of tests that don't touch ajax yet for that very reason. Here they are. I suppose they might change when that issue gets in, but that issue needs tests anyway (which I am happy to write) so I don't think adding this to the codebase would hurt anything.

@ksenzee Thanks, I'm testing this now, This is great start., I need to send Acquia a gift basket ;)

Heh. Other way around, I think. You've put up with our patches stacked up higher than a Jenga game. :)

Speaking of patches :) This is now fixed. I committed the patch above with changes required to meet the new instance settings.

http://drupalcode.org/project/fivestar.git/commit/5028ee587df103f47e72c5...

I'm leaving this active for now while I add the ajax text.

This one text that the proper ajax command is returned -- http://drupalcode.org/project/fivestar.git/commit/2bb3771

Still need to test the data in the ajax command.

As always more test are always welcome. I'm going to keep this issue open for a while, so we can keep adding test and attributing it to this issue.

Status:Needs review» Fixed

Closing this issue out. I added another set of test. I think for now this issue isn't needed.

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.

Status:Closed (fixed)» Needs review
StatusFileSize
new583 bytes
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 115 pass(es).
[ View ]

Opening this backup since 4f5a61d59b475a6a13f7eeeabac0236ee4cb74bb points here.

The comment introduced says:

// TODO: why does passing in NULL works, yet passing in the actual form-id doesn't work.

I think that's because the old version was doing:

drupal_process_form($form_state['form_id'], $form, $form_state);

instead of:

drupal_process_form($form_state['values']['form_id'], $form, $form_state);

I have no idea what's actually happening here, I just saw the php notice for $form_state['form_id'], which didnt exist, and would explain why it didnt work before.

Thanks, Even though the correct param should actually be $form['#form_id'] but they should be the same.

I'll fix this.

StatusFileSize
new568 bytes
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 115 pass(es).
[ View ]

For the test-bot

Status:Needs review» Fixed

@msonnabaum Thanks.

I committed your patch with proper attribution then my param change on top of it. I like doing things in the proper order ;-)

--
http://drupalcode.org/project/fivestar.git/commit/5291166
http://drupalcode.org/project/fivestar.git/commit/c1e58cd

Status:Fixed» Active

Actually opening this back up. I'm not sure it's worth processing the form, just for the single element.

StatusFileSize
new877 bytes
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 115 pass(es).
[ View ]

Yet another patch, this one takes a different approach and removes the entire form process.

I'll need to try and remember why this is happening but it seems like it could be cleaned up a bit.

Uploading patch to see if it passes the test.

Status:Active» Needs review

Status:Needs review» Fixed

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.