The pm_disable table has been removed, but is still referenced in privatemsg_user_cancel(), causing errors when cancelling user accounts. Patch attached.

Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
privatemsg_delete_pm_disable.patch402 bytesmikeryan
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 37,038 pass(es).
[ View ]

Comments

Status:Active» Needs review

Status:Needs review» Fixed

Strange, why didn't my tests catch this...

Commited.

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.

Version:7.x-2.x-dev» 7.x-1.3
Status:Closed (fixed)» Active

This bug has now migrated to the production release of 1.3.

I fixed it by wiping out the whole section of code referring to pm_disabled but if someone could commit a better fix that would be great

Version:7.x-1.3» 7.x-2.x-dev
Status:Active» Closed (fixed)

No, it has not. That table exists there, this is not supposed to be removed.

Status:Closed (fixed)» Needs review

Then what is required to eliminate the error showing that the table pm_disable does not exist. I started on D7.0 and have upgraded periodically up to the current release 7.19. Been using privatemsg.module ever since, the update.php script has never attempted throughout anything to create or handle such a table, even when I installed a fresh copy of privatemsg 7.x - 1.3. I skimmed the MySQL db and the table did not exist, went looking for answers and found this bugfix, and stripping that chunk of code seemed to fix the problem.

Status:Needs review» Postponed (maintainer needs more info)

If you are still having issues, please provide specific steps to reproduce the error, preferably from a clean install of Drupal 7.

Status:Postponed (maintainer needs more info)» Closed (cannot reproduce)

Since there has been no activity for a month, I'm closing. Feel free to re-open if you have the same issue and can provide a detailed bug report.