Newsletter module aims to be a full blown newsletter solution for Drupal 7. It is especially recommended for people that need more than one newsletter list for their site.
- Libraries API for graphical statistics with jQplot jQuery library (download and extract to sites/all/libraries/jqplot)
- Colorbox to show the subscription form in an overlay.
- Wysiwyg for editing newsletter templates (Ckeditor is also supported).
- Maillog / Mail Developer for debugging newsletter mails.
- SMTP For smtp support. (Currently, due to an smtp bug : , smtp needs to be installed before you install newsletter)
- Multiple newsletters lists configurable on existing terms
- Plain text or HTML out of the box.
- Multiple schedules Each newsletter can have more than one schedule, e.g. Daily, Monthly, Weekly, manually or even custom, eg after 10 new posts for this term.
- Centralized administration and configuration on a single page.
- Users can customize the terms in the list they subscribe to.
- Custom template per list.
- Statistics (CTR and Open-Rate).
- Drupal 7 only.
- Better workflow for static newsletters (Create/Send tab)
- More automated test coverage
Using this module to manage a single newsletter list would be an overkill. You would be better off with Simplenews.