Posted by DamienMcKenna on
An oddity I just ran into with D7:
- New installation of Drupal 7.7 core + many contrib modules
- Rules (7.x-2.0-rc1) was downloaded.
- Entities API was not downloaded.
- Rules was listed as a dependency on the install profile, Entities API was not. Note: Entities API is a dependency for Rules.
- The install ran fine, it installed all of the other modules & no errors showed up, except that once it tried to bring up install.php?op=finished the Rules module gave an error that one of the Entities API classes could not be loaded, i.e. it wanted the Entities API module but it had not checked for its existence.
Some related issues:
Related search terms:
- Recursive dependencies
- Nested dependencies
|PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 55,416 pass(es).|
|FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Drupal installation failed.|
|FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 9,905 pass(es), 607 fail(s), and 6,871 exception(s).|