drush vde export_sql --format csv output.csv
Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error.                                                                                                                         [error]
Error: Call to undefined function drupal_clone() in /home/www/simbiozcomua/simbiozcomua/www/new/hotels/sites/all/modules/views_data_export/views_data_export.drush.inc, line 243

drupal_clone was in D5-D6

Comments

Status:Active» Fixed

Thanks, fixed and pushed.

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.

Version:7.x-3.x-dev» 7.x-3.0-beta5
Status:Closed (fixed)» Active

If its fixed how come I'm still getting it? Have I got it configured badly or something?
Ahh Ok - apologies - just seen its in beta5. Apols.
beta5:

$ drush vde xml_output WindowsExport software.xml
Fatal error: Call to undefined function drupal_clone() in /htdocs/sites/default/modules/views_data_export/views_data_export.drush.inc on line 243
Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error.            [error]
Error: Call to undefined function drupal_clone() in /htdocs/sites/default/modules/views_data_export/views_data_export.drush.inc,
line 243

Feb-7th-2012 dev build:
Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /htdocs/sites/default/modules/views_data_export/views_data_export.drush.inc on line 243
Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error.                                                                                                                    [error]
Error: __clone method called on non-object in /htdocs/sites/default/modules/views_data_export/views_data_export.drush.inc, line 243

so although drupal_clone now _clone something is still up

Thanks
W

Just re-opening - still existing

Version:7.x-3.0-beta5» 6.x-2.x-dev
Status:Active» Patch (to be ported)

Thanks for the bug report, I've fixed it in 7.x-2.x.

Status:Patch (to be ported)» Fixed

Committed to 6.x-2.x

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.

Issue summary:View changes

link to API