I created a feeds importer with the following options:
---------------------
Basic settings

Attached to: [none]
Periodic import: off
Import on submission

Fetcher

HTTP Fetcher
Download content from a URL.

Parser

CSV parser
Parse data in Comma Separated Value format.

Processor

Node processor
Create and update nodes.
---------------

After I click import/feed with this settings, I got errors, but the feed is importing!
After I build a feed node, by clicking node/add/feed I do not get errors, because the feed is not importing!! The only message I got is "No new nodes".

The errors by using import/feed with same settings are:

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in references_feeds_set_target() (regel 208 van /httpdocs/sites/all/modules/references/references.feeds.inc).
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1

But the main thing is. Using import, the feed does something, using the nodetype feed and then trying to import nodes, no go. No errors.

I try to import the same data (see attachment), and all settings are the same. Because I use feeds_image_grabber it is a problem. Because this module only works through the contenttype correctly it is a problem.

Thanks for going into this in advance!
Greetings, Martijn

Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
tt_bizzklein.txt644 bytesSummit

Comments

Project:Feeds» References
Component:Code» Code: node_reference

I think this is a issue for references.
Thanks a lot in advance for your reply!
Greetings, Martijn

Can you be a bit more specific? What makes you think that this is a References issue ?
What References version are you using on that installation?
Thanks
Alex

Hi, I am using 7.x-2.0-beta3 for this installation.
greetings, Martijn

not sure if this belongs here or another issue, but its the closest in the queue...

using 7.x-2.1 -- I had to import data using feeds and references (feeds user reference by guid)

in my set of data, I had two other content types with the same guid (unavoidable barring a major update), this is one-time import for the most part.

the import for feeds-userreference kept using the wrong ID because of the clash of guids (taking it from node instead of user entity-type)..

I wrote a small patch (added $typename) to the guid case in references.feeds.inc and it works for me, no after effects

if it helps, will attach it here