Hi everyone,

I just installed XML sitemap, which looks perfectly fine however since that it's impossible for me to create or update a node without this error :

Recoverable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to xmlsitemap_menu_create_link() must be an array, boolean given, called in /var/www/dev/drupal/sites/all/modules/xmlsitemap/xmlsitemap_menu/xmlsitemap_menu.module on line 92 and defined in xmlsitemap_menu_create_link() (line 225 of /var/www/dev/drupal/sites/all/modules/xmlsitemap/xmlsitemap_menu/xmlsitemap_menu.module)

Anybody has the same problem or am I the only one ?

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
#2 Fix-recoverable-link-saving-error-1370332-2.patch834 bytesillmasterc
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch Fix-recoverable-link-saving-error-1370332-2.patch. This may be a -p0 (old style) patch, which is no longer supported by the testbots.
[ View ]

Comments

I just started getting this from a client's site today. I'll update you if I figure it out... but I've made no code changes in months. Maybe server config change? Are you hosting on bluehost?

StatusFileSize
new834 bytes
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch Fix-recoverable-link-saving-error-1370332-2.patch. This may be a -p0 (old style) patch, which is no longer supported by the testbots.
[ View ]

I didn't dig too deeply on this but it doesn't appear to check if a mlid returns false before it assumes it will be a loaded object that it can do something with.

This patch seemed to do the trick.

Status:Active» Needs review

Status:Needs review» Needs work

The last submitted patch, Fix-recoverable-link-saving-error-1370332-2.patch, failed testing.

HI illmasterc,

thanks for your help, I'm sorry I don't understand why but I was not inform of your answer.

I will try your answer even though I'm not quite sure why the patch failed.

Works perfectly

Thanks so much mate !!!!

Version:7.x-2.0-beta3» 7.x-2.x-dev
Status:Needs work» Fixed

I'm not sure exactly how this condition happens but it's a good fix nonetheless. I modified it a little bit and committed to both 7.x-2.x and 6.x-2.x.
http://drupalcode.org/project/xmlsitemap.git/commit/e94c0ac
http://drupalcode.org/project/xmlsitemap.git/commit/542fc4d

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.