Hi

I upgraded the D6 version of nodewords to 6.1.dev & then tried to import this failed.

This is all I get:

An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 500 Debugging information follows. Path: /batch?id=342&op=do StatusText: Service unavailable (with message) ResponseText: PDOException: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'meta_description_metatags_quick' at row 1: INSERT INTO {field_data_meta_description} (entity_type, entity_id, revision_id, bundle, delta, language, meta_description_metatags_quick) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4, :db_insert_placeholder_5, :db_insert_placeholder_6); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => node [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => 2 [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => 2 [:db_insert_placeholder_3] => page [:db_insert_placeholder_4] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_5] => und [:db_insert_placeholder_6] => ####meta description here ##### ) in field_sql_storage_field_storage_write() (line 448 of /home/que1/public_html/abc/modules/field/modules/field_sql_storage/field_sql_storage.module).

On error page:

    Converting metatags for 477 nodes
    An error occurred while processing metatags_quick_convert_metatags with arguments : metatags_quick_convert_metatags

Not sure what to do next. (Not a coder ...)

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

That means meta field is not large enough to store original nodewords data.
You can change meta field maximum length at admin/structure/types/manage/page/fields/meta_description

In case you already have data in meta_description, maximum length field will be disabled, so you have 2 options:
1. completely uninstall the module, install it again, enlarge maximum length in settings, rerun nodewords import
2. manually enlarge meta_description_metatags_quick of field_data_meta_description table (using tool like phpMyAdmin)

Thank you!

I had to edit the description & keywords related tables before I succeeded.
There's a small problem, though. The frontpage meta tags are somehow missing. Any means to get them to show?

Regards

Oh no!
For at least content generated by with the recipe module, the text in some content fields missing ONLY after importing. I used a back up DB & this content was there UNTIL I applied the importation. It does not seem to affect all content types (this is a preliminary observation), but quite frustrating after spending some time on this.

That is all the content you find under "instructions" & "notes", which both have several hundreds altogether.

Instructions
H
Notes
I

I have to go back a few steps & remove it until a solution is found.

I found this strange code at the bottom of the site source code, though:

<!--//--><![CDATA[//><!--
da2a.targets=[
{title:'Kuku Salad Recipe',url:'http://sitecom/kuku-salad-recipe'},
{title:'Kuku Salad Recipe',url:'http://site.com/kuku-salad-recipe'}];
da2a.html_done=true;if(da2a.script_ready&&!da2a.done)da2a.init();da2a.script_load();
//--><!]]>
</script>
</body>
</html>

......

:(