Posted by Amitaibu on
Last updated: May 1, 2012 - 18:41
View change notices for this release
This is a bug fixes released. New features are only going to be accepted in the 2.x branch.
Changes since 7.x-1.3:
- #1545490 by rbrandon: Fixed OG has an unlisted dependency on text.
- #1539974 by Amitaibu | tim.plunkett: Add more complete docs for OG states (e.g. OG_STATE_ACTIVE)
- #1539972 by tim.plunkett: Fixed og_get_group() is missing the @param for .
- #1515170 by bulldozer2003 | djween: Add User permission ignored when unchecked.
- #1427960 by bulldozer2003 | jaypark: Fixed pre_render() compatibility.
- #1469738 by Amitaibu | quicksketch: Add check in hook_form_alter() around og_field_widget_form_validate().
- #1465838 by quicksketch: Added Rename OG UI permission labels and descriptions for clarity.
- #1452836 by quicksketch: Fixed Editing a different user account with drop-down audience widget may remove all group memberships.
- #1338066 by tim.cosgrove: Fixed og_default_list() field formatter double-escapes entities.
- #1439836: Remove .cvsignore file.
- #1414722 User's roles aren't re-mapped when overriding roles
- #1344148 by jgraham: Fixed array_flip() error og_load() called with bad entity ID via views validate_argument().
- Revoke role only from the correct group.
- #1421084 reported by bojanz: Add OG views data only to correct entity types.
- #1390622 by lliss: Fixed typ in permission description
- #1400734 by Amitaibu, quicksketch: Building the list of user groups in og_field_audience_options() should not unnecessarily load all groups.
- #1396952 by rlmumford: Fixed 'group' entity label key not set.
- #1364466 by thinkyhead, Amitaibu: Fixed Spinning forever in og_migrate_og_migrate_upgrade_group().
- Remove update hook from og-ui, as it was moved long ago to an og-migrate plugin.
- #1164516 by wjaspers, fago, mckeen.greg, matt2000 | Schnitzel: Added OG Roles in Views: Patch Attached.
- Fix message about migrate plugins, appearing incorrectly even if there are pending migrations.
- Check for OG access also for user 1.
- Re-add previously unset Views handlers for group audience GID argument and field. Also re-export "OG content" view to reflect this change.
- Remove a very old hook_mail() implementation, that was left in code by mistake.
- Don't use OG's define variable inside update function.
- #1299174 by fago, Amitaibu: Fixed URL parameters are not taken into account if there is no field access.
- #1350694 by Jody Lynn: Make Og_ui_group_admin_overview() easier to theme override.
- Add OG audience field metadata callback.
- #1341990 by Itangalo, Amitaibu: Added views default argument to return all user's group, and added "All user group content" default view.
- #1341472 by Amitaibu: Cleanup the Views integration text.
- #1263588 by Amitaibu: Allow having multiple group-audience type fields.
- #1238186 by casey, tim.plunkett | Les Lim: Add views relationship from a group entity to its base entity.
- Minor: remove unneccesary brackets.
- #1336128 reported by alphasupremicus: Edit own content doesn't check the $user
- #1317164 by mradcliffe, Amitaibu: Add setting to make node-access more permissive by not explicitly denying access to node. With tests.
- refs #1264036: comment out, for now, uninstall test - until decided what's the best approach would in OG.
- #1323622 by erik_o: Fixed Og migrate failure when upgrading from D6 to D7 - user/group relations.
- Remove strict option from og_user_access_entity() as we now return NULL from non-OG context. With tests.
- #1325378 reported by IronWorker: When checking entity access, return early if entity isn't saved yet.
Official release from tag: