It fails with:

Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error. Error: Call to a member function get_parameters() on a non-object in /data/all/001/openchurch-7.x-1.10-alpha1-7.14.1/profiles/openchurch/modules/contrib/media_vimeo/includes/themes/media_vimeo.theme.inc, line 16

And then even fails to delete semi-installed site.

Comments

And after removing media_vimeo from dependencies, another one:

Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error. Error: Call to a member function get_parameters() on a non-object in /data/all/001/openchurch-7.x-1.10-alpha1-7.14.1/profiles/openchurch/modules/contrib/media_youtube/includes/themes/media_youtube.theme.inc, line 16

The workaround is to comment out this one line:

;dependencies[] = openchurch_video_demo_content

That seems odd seeing as how I have installed this on Omega8.

Status:Active» Needs work

Are you running the drush make or are you downloading the tarball? I have installed several versions on omega8 from the tarball without issue. I suppose you could try 1.10-alpha3

Oh I am seeing this in on another project. Hmm.

Status:Needs work» Needs review

I am getting this know, I am going to have to fix this.

Status:Needs review» Needs work

Adding patches which fix the site install problem.

I am adding a simple patch that just wraps an is_object condition around the $wrapper object. What is happening is that for whatever reason the site install calls a theme preprocessor function and I suppose the wrapper object just isn't ready yet so it breaks the installation. Adding this one fix seems to fix the issue which is only a site installation issue.

I am going to add to dev and test there.

Added to 7.x-1.x HEAD which should update the 1x dev tarball by tonight. I can then do an end to end test there.

Status:Needs work» Needs review

Changing to needs review

Status:Needs review» Needs work

Those patches aren't working so I am going to need to fix it.

Uploading a new patch with the correct media_vimeo patch.

Status:Needs work» Needs review

OK I learned how to checkout a specific tag in git which is what I should have done the first time when I patched media_vimeo. Previously I had patched the dev version of the file instead of beta5. Anywho dev should be repaired the next time it's packaged.

Thanks, I will try it out.

I need to test the dev download end to end but it did look like the packager patched media_vimeo correctly this time.

This looks like it is working now, will push to alpha4.

OK I have tagged 7.x-1.10-alpha4 and so that version will fix the issue.

Status:Needs review» Fixed

Changing to fixed

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.