Posted by moshe weitzman on
Last updated: June 4, 2012 - 14:01
View change notices for this release
Primarily fixes an annoying bug with sql-* commands that was introduced in 5.3.
Changes since 7.x-5.3:
- Add %temp to directories recognized by dd, etc.
- #1612042 by greg.1.anderson: backend invoke prints log messages in raw format when running with 'fork' option in drush 5
- Add 'override-simulated' to backend invoke call that fetches tmp directory path
- Revert "Issue #671906: securely pass the password to mysql"
- Revert "671906 - show the password correctly in sql-connect"
- Revert "fix sql-connect test: the order of arguments changed"
Official release from tag: