Posted by Dave Reid on
Last updated: June 30, 2012 - 22:26
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-2.0-unstable5:
- #1649418: Remove legacy Styles module code.
- #1452832: Fixed the edit media button is not easy to modifiy since it was not a render API array.
- #1632828: Re-use the FILE_DEFAULT_ALLOWED_EXTENSIONS constant in the file_extensions variable.
- #1268268 by idflood | aaron, Devin Carlson: Removed deprecated media_url_filter() and related functions that are not in use.
- #1580238 by mikeryan | raytiley: Fixed hidden stream wrappers should not be selectable in the field settings.
- #1415466: Increase maximum length of allowed extensions on admin/config/media/browser to 255 characters.
- #1434118 by Valor, mrfelton: Make a Separate Config for WYSIWYG's Media Browser
- #1664592: Added a configure link in media.info to admin/config/media/browser.
- #1664504: Added a warning about making changes on the 'Preview' view mode display settings.
- #1480490 by hass, Devin Carlson: Fixed untranslatable strings.
- #1364640 by Chi, katbailey: Fixed upload popup window does not work witha translated interface.
- #1632502: Limit the list of view modes in the WYSIWYG embed form to actually enabled view modes.
- #1632828: Added support for Office XML extensions by default.
- #1600610: Fixed media allowed extensions not used on file/add/upload.
- #1562164 by redndahead, fangel, Dave Reid, pandaeskimo | Equ: Fixed unable to select items when two or more Views media browser plugins are active.
- #1600624: Moved the 'Add file' local action for admin/content/file from Media to File entity.
Official release from tag: