Posted by merlinofchaos on
Last updated: August 8, 2012 - 21:56
View change notices for this release
Changes since 6.x-1.8:
- Fix CSS sanitizer to more properly test for necessary semi-colons. See SA-CONTRIB-2012-125 - Chaos tool suite (ctools) - Access Bypass and Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- #1369852: node_view task needs to do a drupal_set_title or the node title will get lost.
- #943896 by ayalon: Fix CCK and tokens.
- #1401518 bu gumanist: Fix array walking so it does not choke on array extenders.
- #1132616 by drewish: Fix enable/disable links in export UI.
- #1300666 by zabelc and DamienMcKenna: Fix notice in term breadcrumb.
- #1149778 by jonathan1055: Properly allow node pane titles to link to the node.
- #1154402 by aaronbauman: Prevent view context crash when fields are removed from a view but pane is not updated.
- #1347578 by Dave Reid: Allow modal to have other close buttons inside the modal.
- #1319872: Respect callback arguments when creating token in ctools_set_callback_token().
- #1294180 by aaronbauman: Incorrectly displaying link to login to create comments when comments are disabled.
- #1282140 by jenlampton: Add an access plugin to test front page status.
- #1105420 by davereid: Remove extraneous messages div in modals.
- #1217596: Page Manager uses wrong method to fetch title when listing handlers for export.
- #1234010 by das-peter: Fix typo in ctools_var_export.
- Fix logic error sometimes hiding edit local tasks
- #970536 by drewish: better nojs replacement.
- #1265588: Coding standard update
- #1230684: Remove unneeded plugin load.
- #1128592: Fix typo in recent commit.
- #1212842: Prevent notice when schema is out of sync with real data.
- #1124032 by mikeytown2: Fix E_STRICT warnings.
- #978676 by mikeytown2: Fix notice caused by empty content.
- Follow up commit to fix bad recursion protection code in node_add form as well.
- #1193886: node edit form often only has "Form goes here" due to bad recursion prevention code.
- #1205424 by dereine: Remove unneeded code.
- #1043606 by Les Lim: Allow stored custom content links to have an admin link to configure them.
- #1127678 by dereine: Allow extending math expression functions available with an alter hook.
- #1176308 by Amitaibu: Fixes for bad stuff in user profile content type.
- #1146604: Introduce object factories to exportable objects.
- #1094014 by joachim: "configurable export type variable.
- #1149084 by DamienMcKenna: logo content type notice with missing $block
- #1139718 by vgoodvin: Fix missing prefix on exported objects in ctools_var_export.
- #1145028: notice in "views empty" content type if view is not empty.
- #1115472: Notice when view pane wants args from panel and panel does not have enough args.
- #1061700 by Stalski: Bad variable using field export callbacks.
- Fix #1087162 Backport plugin static caches from d7
- Add #1016346 Generalize ctools_passthrough
- #1080528 by jessebeach: Add dependent-options class that views dependent.js had.
- #1030068 by stella: Fix parsing of tokens with : in them.
- #905546: Do not let modal steal key clicks from other modals.
- #931648 by naxoc: Fix notices in content when missing normal data.
- #941584 by Draknek: fix inarray implementation to work right with empty arrays.
- Fix placeholder for node context. Need to doublecheck that this still works for the required context.
- Removing translation directories
- Stripping CVS keywords
- Allow subrecord load via callback, backported from D7.
- #998870 by Amitaibu: Fix notice when content has no icon by using function already designed for that.
- #911362 by alex_b: Facilitate plugin cache resets for tests.
- #967590: HTTP Response is not part of panels, erroneously refers to being so.
- #959206: If a context is not set when rendering content, attempt to guess the context (fixes Views panes where "From context" was added but pane was never edited.)
Official release from tag: