This is only to keep the D7 and D8 as much as possible in sync (for now!). Since there is no more /profile folder in D8, we need to get the profile path with drupal_get_path(). That is perfectly valid in D7 as well, and probably best practice anyway.

I couldn't resist to sneak 2 minor clean-ups in:
- There was a missing hyphen in the .info description
- I remove the $directory === 'libraries' variable, since it cannot be altered anyway, and I don't think we will be changing that anytime soon (and it wouldn't be that big of a patch anyway...).

In case this comes back green I will commit this pretty quick, so I can move on with the D8 port.

Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
#2 libraries-prepare-d8-port-kitten-killer-for-realz.patch2.69 KBtstoeckler
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 135 pass(es).
[ View ]
#1 libraries-prepare-d8-port-kitten-killer.patch2.65 KBtstoeckler
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 135 pass(es).
[ View ]
libraries-prepare-d8-port.patch2.65 KBtstoeckler
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 135 pass(es).
[ View ]

Comments

StatusFileSize
new2.65 KB
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 135 pass(es).
[ View ]

I reviewed this again in order to then commit it, and the fact that we sometimes do file_exists() and sometimes not bothered me so I looked into that. We do a is_dir() below anyway, so I removed that. Sorry for the scope-screep.

StatusFileSize
new2.69 KB
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 135 pass(es).
[ View ]

Nope, that was borked. This is the one I wanted to post.

Status:Needs review» Fixed

Thanks, looks good! :)

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.