The first stable release for Simplenews. All users are strongly recommened to upgrade to this release as a number of bugs, most notably a number of fixed for the upgrade process.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc1:
- #1739312 by Berdir: Fixed simplenews_send_source() results in PHP notices when subscriber failed to load.
- #1778814 by Staratel: Fixed 'Unsubscribe confirmation' textfield is displayed outside of the fielset.
- #1662846 by Berdir: Removed _node_custom_theme theme callback.
- #1730008 by lund.mikkel: Fixed Translations of time span collides with other translations.
- #1532116 by Berdir: Fixed simplenews_newsletter().sent_subscriber_count() is always 0.
- #1742836 by Berdir: Fixed fatal error SimplenewsSpool::prepareMail().
- #1388500 by Berdir: Fixed usage of simplenews_vid variable leads to errors for upgraded sites.
- #1612508 by davidwhthomas: Added Rules actions for subscriber and subscription delete.
- #1587798 by Berdir: Fixed missing timestamp and source columns after upgrading from 6.x-1.x.
- #1387648 by anrikun: Fixed another incorrect sender mime encoding.
- #1585992 by mvc: Fixed Allow longer from_name values.
- #1513634 by corvus_ch, Berdir: Fixed After upgrading from D5 to D7 our node/add/simplenews listed the wrong taxonomy.
- #1560084 by rurri: Added hook for when newsletters are sent.
- #1546678 by corvus_ch: Remove/Fix @todo's in @file docblock of simplenews.module.
- by Berdir: Fixed coding style.
- #1524530 by corvus_ch: Fixed random test failures caused by creating nodes with the same creation timestamp.
- #1387648 by anrikun: Fixed broken sender mime encoding.
- #1315420 by corvus_ch: Added checkbox to exclude exclude unsubscribed subscribers on mass subscriptions.
- #1524530 by corvus_ch: Added tests for recent issues in the block.
- #1462394 by corvus_ch: Added message and redirect to front page if confirmation link is used when the subscriber has no changes.