Hi,

I'm using Rubik as my default admin theme and as I'm not a native english speaker, my sites always have the locale module enabled.

While using Rubik I noticed that all titles for all blocks on admin/config page aren't getting the translation. I checked the code for Rubik and find out that the problem was with the wrong variable being used to get the block title on the preprocess function.

So here's a patch to solve this.

I hope it helps.

Files: 

Comments

StatusFileSize
new684 bytes

Just after I have sent this patch I came up with a slightly different approach. The result is the same but this uses the same variable with the t() function applied.

Feel free to choose the patch which suit best (IMHO the first patch is faster and cleaner).

Status:Needs review» Fixed

I went with the first patch.

Committed: 262f84a

Thanks!

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.