Posted by Amitaibu on
Last updated: September 18, 2012 - 16:56
View change notices for this release
Notable changes since beta1
- #1730678 by Amitaibu: Provide a 'complex" widget instead of "Primary" and "Secondary" fields.
- #1776560 by Amitaibu: Alter entityFieldQuery to allow using fieldCondition() on group audience fields. This means you can use entityFieldQuery directly on group-audience fields. With tests.
- #1686394 by Amitaibu: Replace custom og-migrate with a proper integration with 'Migrate' module.
If you use Entityreference-Prepopulate please update to 7.x-1.1 or higher.
Other changes since 7.x-2.0-beta1
- #1786176 reported by Nchase: Non-member could post within group using Entityreference-prepopulate. Move code to Entityreference-prepopulate.
- #1785272 by brunodbo: Added Make default rules inactive.
- #1783678 by Marty2081: Fixed Context not set if node type human readable name contains dash (-).
- #1781674 by Amitaibu | azinck: Move all field-widget code to own include file, and fix integration with ER-Prepopulate for admin users.
- #1511894: Delete on OG fields on uninstall.
- #1781978 by mh86: Fixed Group audience complex widget broken for nested profile2 group content.
- #1780420 by Amitaibu: Set 'items-count' on complex widget.
- #1779558 by Amitaibu: Auto-create a matching group-audience field attached to the user.
- #1778430 by Crell: Fixed og_context_determine_context() checks the wrong array.
- #1777394 reported by wimberb: Fixed Theme key '' not found due to improper theme unset in og_complex_widget_after_build().
- #1722328 by Amitaibu | joelcollinsdc, KarenS: Fixed Taxonomy groups have no 'group' tab.
- Allow passing the group entity to og_group().
- Statically cache the values of og_ui_get_group_admin() as it is used also as an access callback.
- #1774166 by Crell: Fixed 'Member for' column is mislabeled in Views.
- #1774294 by jhedstrom: Follow up, on setting correct NULL value in wrapper for non-admin.
- #1774294: follow-up: If no values are set, pass NULL instead of array() to wrapper.
- #1774294 by jhedstrom: Use correct diff to get 'other groups' in og_field_widget_form().
- Delete the temporary variable in og_7200_og_membership() after adding fields to bundles.
- Delete group-audience instances in og_update_7200() before enabling entity-reference, to prevent error on upgrade.
- #1762158 by azinck: Fixed og_context_determine_context() does not honor weights set for context providers.
- #1741290 by gdl: Fixed hook_og_role_grant() and _revoke documentation.
- #1762154 by JohnAlbin: Fixed Sort admin links under Groups tab.
- #1626336 by Nephele: Fixed 7200 og_user_roles().inc update error.
- #1606990 by C_Logemann | liquidcms: Fixed Views permission handler does always not limit access.
- #1695116 by penguininja: Fixed OG User Groups View displays Node's Groups as well as User's Groups.
- #1529776 by RoySegall | lund.mikkel: Fixed Access denied to fields on user registration form.
- #1349754 by jgraham, dtarc, jhedstrom: Added features integration for organic groups permissions and roles.
- #1691370 by gdl: Fixed Misnamed OG Entity include files.
- #1678202 reported by weekbeforenext: Fixed node create permissions override when og-register is enabled, to check field is attached to user entity.
- #1674078 reported by john.p.baldwin.jr: Delete incorrect variable -- targert_bundles.
Official release from tag: