Posted by pwolanin on
Last updated: September 21, 2012 - 18:31
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-2.7:
- #1791750 Turn off Connector's 30-day free trial notice when already on Cloud
- #1716944 by pwolanin: follow-up to use internal-
- #1791338 by Nick_vh, pwolanin: Copy the index_bundles from the previous default environment to the new acquia_search environment
- #1791442 by Nick_vh, cpliakas: Make Apachesolr the default search module on install/enable.
- Compare integer timestamps for SPI definition update
- Support for SPI definition update service for including new and waived variables in SPI data
- #1790506 by coltrane | cpliakas: Fixed 10 failed tests when running AcquiaAgentTestCase.
- #1790424 by cpliakas, coltrane: Fixed Fatal error when running Acquia Agent tests: Call to undefined function _acquia_agent_authenticator().
- #1784990 by cpliakas, Nick_vh: Added Revive unit tests for Acquia Search.
- SPI data send key uses sha1. Added simpletests for SPI data
- Fix for authenticator and subscription name tests
- Simpletests for Acquia SPI
- #1784114 don't variable_set unless the derived_key_salt value actually changed
- Add cron_safe_threshold variable
- Hash drupal private key and add spi data version
- #1785208 by cpliakas: Fixed Code that prevents Acquia Search environment from being deleted is broken.
- #1784804 by Nick_vh, cpliakas: Fixed Acquia Search is not set to the default environment on install.
- #1784114 by cpliakas, Nick_vh: Fixed Acquia Search is unavailable after failed connections to rpc.acquia.com.
- #1784770 by cpliakas, Nick_vh, pwolanin: Fixed acquia_search_enable_acquia_solr_environment() called multiple times during cron runs and when module is installed.
- #1778282 by cpliakas, coltrane: Fixed Apache Solr Search Integration environment deleted when rpc.acquia.com is inaccessible.
- Simpletests for Acquia Agent
Official release from tag: