Posted by bgm on
Last updated: October 8, 2012 - 03:31
View change notices for this release
- : do not truncate boost_cache_settings table on cache flush (it contains real settings that are set by the user)
- : fix IPv6 support for the drupal_http_request() call.
- : only try to increase the PHP memory if it is really low (suhosin complains when we try to increase the memory).
- : clarify the FormAPI warning into a watchdog message instead of drupal_set_message.
- : remove expensive query from boost_exit code path.
- : add a warning if the site is using the crawler+securepages and the path boost-crawler was not added to the ignored pages
- : fix array_merge logic in _boost_get_menu_router().
Official release from tag: