Posted by Amitaibu on
Last updated: November 18, 2012 - 09:37
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-2.0-beta2:
- #1833486 by mikeryan: Class registration for Migrate 2.5 or later.
- #1811408 by gdl: Added Support bulkRollback in og_membership() Migrate destination.
- #1800964 by nagy.balint: Fixed Importing roles at og permissions feature revert causes an error.
- #1648098 by jhedstrom, spotzero: Added views relationship from nodes/content to the og_membership() group.
- #1835380 by nagwani | jhr: Fix Typo in OG widget.
- #1794950 by alesr: OG UI: UX improvement on OG roles and permissions overview config pages.
- #1799520 by Amitaibu: Don't show 'state' and 'field name' when adding a new user.
- og_handler_field_group_permissions::pre_render() should be compatible with that of views_handler_field::pre_render().
- Use the new entityreference_autocomplete_callback_get_matches() to remove code duplication.
- #1812152 follow-up by ezheidtmann: Fixed #other_groups_ids() isn't calculated correctly causing association with wrong groups.
- Remove old og-migrate plugins, and non-upgraded OGUR plugins.
- #1816752 by ezheidtmann, Amitaibu: Fixed Users can add content to groups where they don't have 'create content' permission.
- #1815100 by Amitaibu: Add static cache to og_context().
- #1812152 by Amitaibu | ezheidtmann: Fixed 'other_groups_ids' value in OG reference widget, when entity is new.
- Global user was missing in og_group().
- #1797088 by Amitaibu, ezheidtmann: Fixed Users with 'update own content' but without 'create content' are allowed to create content.
- #1795166 by Amitaibu: Fixed Improve Migration query to solve various errors.
- #1760982 by Nephele: Fix custom roles are lost in 7200 migration.
- #1795166 by Amitaibu | Nephele: Fixed Migration skips large parts of the og_membership() table.
- Return FALSE, is no context exists in Views default handler -- get_argument().
- #1795718 by Amitaibu | alesr: Fixed WSOD when og_ui_field_formatter_view() is called on orphaned group-content.
- #1794964 followup: More og_query_og_membership_alter() fixes for when entity-type != base-table.
- #1794964 by Amitaibu | Crell: Fixed og_query_og_membership_alter() incompatible with non-node entities without revision table.
- #1794994 by Gergely Lekli: Fixed Error when trying to leave group as group owner.
- #1794768 by smichel: Add rollback for migrated group memberships.
- #1792570 by Amitaibu: Allow skipping OgBehaviorHandler, to allow og_group() inside hook_entity_presave(), by setting $entity->skip_og_membership = TRUE;
- #1788748 reported by spouilly: Fixed Fatal error when trying to edit user account when both og and i18n_fields() are installed.
- #1774348 by Amitaibu | Nephele: Fixed og_migrate() is triggering error 'Attempt to create a field with a name longer than 32 characters'.
- #1791044 reported by KarenS: og_get_og_membership_properties() returns wrong values when querying multiple entity types.
- #1790490 by wundo: Fixed Doxygen error in og_group() documentation.
- #1789628 by wundo: Fixed Typo in og_get_default_roles() documentation.
- #1775568 by Amitaibu | wimberb: Fixed Group members viewing unpublished content.
- Delete OG related fields on uninstall.
- Remove og_needs_migrate() function, as we now use Migrate module.
Official release from tag: