The attached patch corrects a few minor inconsistencies with the use of @link...@endlink in some core code files, specifically,
core/includes/database.inc
core/lib/Drupal/Core/Ajax/ReplaceCommand.php
core/modules/field/field.api.php
core/modules/system/system.api.php

Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
#12 fix-link-endlink-inconsistencies-1864360-12.patch624 bytesoadaeh
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 50,224 pass(es).
[ View ]
#6 fix-link-endlink-inconsistencies-1864360-6.patch2.42 KBoadaeh
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 39,607 pass(es).
[ View ]
#2 fix-link-endlink-inconsistencies-1864360-2.patch1.72 KBoadaeh
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 49,314 pass(es).
[ View ]
fix-link-endlink-inconsistencies.patch3.27 KBoadaeh
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 49,286 pass(es).
[ View ]

Comments

Status:Needs review» Needs work

By my count, the lines you rewrapped in field.api.php and system.api.php were 80 characters before and do not need rewrapping?

The rest of the patch looks good though, thanks!

Status:Needs work» Needs review
StatusFileSize
new1.72 KB
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 49,314 pass(es).
[ View ]

My editor was telling me they were 81 characters, but I guess it was telling me about the next character, not the current one. I'll have to pay better attention to that.

Status:Needs review» Reviewed & tested by the community

Thanks! That patch looks great to me.

Status:Reviewed & tested by the community» Fixed

Committed to 8.x. Thanks!

Version:8.x-dev» 7.x-dev
Status:Fixed» Patch (to be ported)

Probably some of this should be backported to d7?

Status:Patch (to be ported)» Needs review
StatusFileSize
new2.42 KB
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 39,607 pass(es).
[ View ]

Looks like all of them came from D7 that way. I also found another one.

Status:Needs review» Reviewed & tested by the community

Looks good, thanks! That one additional place you found in d7 -- does it exist in d8 also? If so, we should fix it in d8 before proceeding to d7 (or at least do a follow-up patch after this is committed).

When I found it in D7, I went and checked the D8 version, and it was correct.

Thanks!

Status:Reviewed & tested by the community» Fixed

Version:7.x-dev» 8.x-dev
Status:Fixed» Needs work

Actually, the change to includes/ajax.inc needs to go into Drupal 8 too.

Status:Needs work» Needs review
StatusFileSize
new624 bytes
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 50,224 pass(es).
[ View ]

Sorry about that. I thought I got that one.

Status:Needs review» Reviewed & tested by the community

Thanks!

Status:Reviewed & tested by the community» Needs work

The last submitted patch, fix-link-endlink-inconsistencies-1864360-12.patch, failed testing.

Status:Needs work» Needs review

Status:Needs review» Reviewed & tested by the community

That was some kind of a test bot glitch ("Failed to get list of tests to run" or something like that).

Status:Reviewed & tested by the community» Fixed

Committed to 8.x. I think this issue is done now -- thanks oadaeh!

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.