Posted by Anonymous on
This is a followup issue for.
Currently, Drupal 7 block configurations are not upgraded to the new Block architecture.
- Modules that implement blocks are responsible for upgrading their own blocks wrt mapping, name changes, etc...
- Add _(block_)update_block_to_config
- Get/Make config entity using config() for the block name.
- Merge in changes like in _update_variables_to_config()?
- Get node type and role visibility settings for block id.
- Set properties necessary for block entities based on property map passed in?
- See screenshots in comment #49
- Download Drupal 8 development version
- Apply latest patch
- Import Drupal 7.22 database from zip file (#49)
- This is a devel-module generated database, not a test-driven database dump.
- Create a settings file to point to the database with update access turned on.
- Go to update.php and try the upgrade
- Login as user 1 (use Drush 6 to generate a login link) and verify blocks
- Login as an authenticated user and verify blocks.
- Login as an anonymous user and verify blocks.
- Adjust aggregator update per
- Change use of config() to \Drupal::config()
- Manual testing. See #49
- Adds an update helper function that core and contrib. can use to upgrade blocks.
Updated per comment #76
|FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 57,757 pass(es), 0 fail(s), and 35 exception(s). |
[ View ]