Following the instructions on http://drupal.org/node/1839652 to upgrade from 7.x-1 to 7.x-2, I get the following error on update:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'base.language' in 'field list': SELECT base.id AS id, base.name AS name, base.description AS description, base.status AS status, base.module AS module, base.language AS language FROM {og_membership_type} base WHERE (base.status IN (:db_condition_placeholder_0, :db_condition_placeholder_1, :db_condition_placeholder_2)) ; Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => 3 [:db_condition_placeholder_1] => 2 [:db_condition_placeholder_2] => 6 ) in EntityAPIController->query() (line 187....

So, I create a new column in og_membership_type called language, and re-run update.

I get an error saying cannot add field og_membership_type. language already exists. I drop language from og_membership_type, run the update yet again and the update appears to complete.

Comments

Priority:Normal» Critical

Changing this to critical since I cannot get updated from 7.x-1 to 7.x-2

Although the update seems to be complete, I cannot configure the mappings to work at all. I will continue to post updates as I find issues with this.

Ok, I did a database dump and restored from backup. Using 7.x-2.0-dev, the update ran fine, but I received the following error message:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice: Use of undefined constant OG_REQUIRED_CTOOLS_API - assumed 'OG_REQUIRED_CTOOLS_API' in og_subgroups_ctools_plugin_directory() (line 13 of /var/www/vincent7/sites/all/modules/og_subgroups/og_subgroups.module).
Notice: Use of undefined constant OG_REQUIRED_CTOOLS_API - assumed 'OG_REQUIRED_CTOOLS_API' in og_subgroups_ctools_plugin_directory() (line 13 of /var/www/vincent7/sites/all/modules/og_subgroups/og_subgroups.module).
Notice: Use of undefined constant OG_REQUIRED_CTOOLS_API - assumed 'OG_REQUIRED_CTOOLS_API' in og_subgroups_ctools_plugin_directory() (line 13 of /var/www/vincent7/sites/all/modules/og_subgroups/og_subgroups.module).
The content access permissions need to be rebuilt. Rebuild permissions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to rebuild permissions and got the following error:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 200 Debugging information follows. Path: /vincent7/batch?id=839&op=do StatusText: parsererror ResponseText: Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /var/www/vincent7/includes/common.inc on line 7749
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to "/admin/content/migrate" and got the following error running registration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MigrateException: Failure to sort migration list - most likely due to circular dependencies involving OgMigrateContent,OgMigrateUser,OgUiMigrateAddField,OgUiSetRoles in migrate_migrations() (line 80 of /var/www/vincent7/sites/all/modules/migrate/migrate.module).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, disabled Organic groups subgroups an the OG_REQUIRED_CTOOLS_API errors went away.

When I hit Register, I still get the following error:

MigrateException: Failure to sort migration list - most likely due to circular dependencies involving OgMigrateContent,OgMigrateUser,OgUiMigrateAddField,OgUiSetRoles in migrate_migrations() (line 80 of /var/www/vincent7/sites/all/modules/migrate/migrate.module).
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

Version:7.x-2.0-rc1» 7.x-2.0-rc2

Ok, since Organic groups subgroups was removed in 7.x-2.0, I uninstalled it.

Now, I update the module, and it updates fine.

I go to Migrate: If I hit Register, I get:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
MigrateException: Failure to sort migration list - most likely due to circular dependencies involving OgMigrateContent,OgMigrateUser,OgUiMigrateAddField,OgUiSetRoles in migrate_migrations() (line 80 of /var/www/vincent7/sites/all/modules/migrate/migrate.module).
--------------------------------------------------------------------

If I just select OgMigrateMembership, OgMigrateRoles, and OgMigrateUserRoles (OgMigrateGroupAudiences is not there) and execute the import, it all looks fine.
After I migrate, I rebuild permissions, and that works fine.
If I browse to an OG node, I get the following error:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Fatal error: Call to undefined function og_get_group() in /var/www/vincent7/sites/all/modules/og/plugins/relationships/og_group_from_node.inc on line 29
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I removed the OG Views module, and the only issue now is with the "Register" still getting:

MigrateException: Failure to sort migration list - most likely due to circular dependencies involving OgMigrateContent,OgMigrateUser,OgUiMigrateAddField,OgUiSetRoles in migrate_migrations() (line 80 of /var/www/vincent7/sites/all/modules/migrate/migrate.module).