Posted by greggles on
Last updated: January 19, 2013 - 00:11
View change notices for this release
Changes since 6.x-1.3:
- #377262 by greggles: Test that immediate login works if enabled, remove code that forces the login
- #1197886 by greggles: Make password reset instructions more generic
- #421078 by dwightaspinwall, greggles: Abstract name unique check for re-use, make it is cross-database compatible, make it more robust, us it on external names
- #186128 by greggles: Change 'username' field to 'Display name'
- #1291908 by pcambra, greggles: Keep the email login entered by the user so it can be validated
- #1576438 by greggles: Create README.txt - document various setup instructions
- #1874454 by greggles: Make the name a value instead of a hidden to keep it from being in the HTML
- #1576666 by shaisachs, greggles: Use hook_form_FORMID_alter
- #678434 by Jon Pugh, hadsie, mikeryan: Fixed Don't generate username if the account->user is already set.
- #821490 by Mark Theunissen | nod_: Simpletest needs to logout before attempting to login.
- Removing translation directories
- Stripping CVS keywords
- working port to d7 tested with and without email verification interesing to see what modules don't play nicely got to love the new query_* functions thank your mother for the rabbits
- remove install file
Official release from tag: