Posted by mjorlitzky on
Right now Drupal is unusable with filesystem (POSIX) ACLs. It's been broken for years. This was previouslyand which are/were doomed to failure.
Guidelines to reproduce:
- build a clean Drupal 8 development environment
- In sites/default,
- chown -R nobody files
- chmod -R 700 files
- setfacl -R -m user:apache:rwx files/
- setfacl -Rd -m user:apache:rwx files/
- Install Drupal 8
- Add a new Article (uploading an image should fail).
- change apache in step 2. for the username of your httpd server.
- step 4. needs to be confirmed or an alternative method proposed.
|FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch drupal-writable-executable-fix-7.22.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information. |
[ View ]
|#18||issue #1899126 (Screenshot from 2013-02-28).png||318.78 KB||joates|