- Development, Security reviews, Information architecture, Usability, Mobile Site Development, Consulting, Support, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Design, Site Audits, Project Management, Multilingual websites, Theming, E-commerce, Deployment, Multisite installations, Mobile App Development, Site Building, Accessibility, SEO, Marketing and Social Media, Infrastructure Planning, Front-end Development
- Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Enterprise, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Retail and Distribution, Social Networking, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- Germany, Switzerland, United States
- Winterthur, Switzerland
- Usual project budget
- 50'000 - 600'000 USD
Cando was founded in 2006 and is a fast growing privately held company. The founders have a strong track record in establishing successful start-ups in the IT industry. The core team exists of experienced consultants and developers responsible for complex large scale E-Business solutions and portals for international clients. Amongst them are market leaders in Switzerland, Germany and Japan.
Contributing to the community is a part of Cando's mindset and strategy. We strongly believe in the benefit of community-work and write and contribute code
rather than asking the community to do so. Apart from contributing within a project scope, Cando offers 10% of the development time for community work
not direcly related to its business.
General work on issues
- Supporting the Drupal 8 Multilingual Initiative.
- Media Browser Plus (47 commits)
- Commerce Multicurrency (40 commits)
- i18n Panels (18 commits)
- Drupal Code Sniffer (16 commits) / Coder (16 commits) / Drupal coding standards validator for Eclipse (4 commits)
- commerce_lto (15 commits)
- Search API (8 commits)
- Facet API (6 commits)
- Migrate (6 commits)
- Entity Translation (4 commits)
- Views (4 commits)
- Chaos tool suite (ctools) (4 commits)
Cando participated at
- DrupalCon London: http://london2011.drupal.org/conference/sessions/developing-drupal-commerce
- Drupal Commerce Camp Luzern: http://www.drupalcommercecamp.ch/de/sessions/multi-currency-shops-drupal...
- DrupalCon Munich: http://www.drupalcommerce.org/blog/3641/drupal-commerce-training-drupalc... as german speaking co-trainer
- Commerce sprint in Paris: http://commerceguys.com/about-us/news/paris-commerce-sprint-january-17-2...
- i18n sprint in Berlin: http://www.comm-press.de/blog/impressionen-vom-i18n-sprint-camp-berlin
- Swiss BADCamp: http://drupalevents.ch/drupal/swiss-badcamp-day-2
Drupal 7 Case study: Enterprise Booking Platform built with Drupal 7
luke_b, Managing Partner, Developer
On Drupal.org for 4 years 1 week
At least 1 edit to documentation
Contributor to Media Browser Plus
das-peter, Software Developer
chrisbo, Managing Partner
On Drupal.org for 2 years 11 months