Configuration recipes are step-by-step instructions for adding custom functionality to your site, and a great way to share methods for building out your Pushtape site. If a recipe is particularly useful, it can be used as a blueprint to create a Feature module to extend Pushtape's core functionality. If you have a recipe, feel free to add a page to this handbook!
Example recipe ideas:
- Add fields to the album and track content type (iTunes, ISRC)
- Add fields to the event content type and view (Venue, Location, Google Maps)
- Add a photo field to the Artist taxonomy entity
- File field enhancements (Plupload, Filefield Sources, etc)
- Media module integration
- Create new roles to support multiple authors