Is Flex slider 2 + the Views Slideshow plugin compatibile with Internet Explorer 10 (IE10)?
I'm not certain if this is Flex Slider or Flex Slider Views Slideshow issue but I've very recently upgraded both projects to Flex Slider 2 and all was/is working great until I upgraded my local dev machine (XAMPP/Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit) to IE10 and the whole show now stalls entirely. On the dev server the, currently installed Flex Slider 7.x-1.0-rc3 is also completely unresponsive when viewed on IE10 but continues to work fine on Chrome, Safari, etc.
By "unresponsive" I mean:
1. The images load and scale fine (the Views format is set to Slideshow/Flexslider) but
2. The slideshow doesn't autoplay; and
3. The displayed pager buttons don't respond to being clicked (although the css rollovers are working fine on them).
4. The enabled mouse and keyboard events are also unresponsive - but work fine on Chrome/Safari, etc.
5. Although, the next/forward group pager icons DO work.
If anyone could confirm they have this working fine in IE10 I can investigate further.