This release contains a number of bug fixes that had piled up since the last tagged release. Notably, it does change the API with respect to address field element rendering, with elements including #options lists no longer automatically expanding to the full name option value unless it sets its #render_option_value attribute to TRUE.
Some small new features have been added, including Devel Generate support, and the issue queue has generally been cleaned up with all remaining open bug reports representing actual bugs (and not simply country incompatibilities).
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta3 (30 commits):
- #1440430 follow-up by rszrama: revert to just using LANGUAGE_NONE for all address field values imported via Feeds until we can determine if the field contents should actually be language specific.
- #1440430 by rszrama: when setting a target value for an Address Field Feeds import, check the language code of the entity type or revert to LANGUAGE_NONE if it cannot be determined.
- Make our CSS selectors a little more specific to ensure they apply in entity edit form multi-value field containers.
- #1316788 by andrewbelcher, daveparrish, dalin, rszrama: update the hide country plugin to hide the country name in render mode when we can determine the address's country is supposed to be the only available country on the address's input form.
- Update the doc block of CALLBACK_addressfield_format_callback() to match updates to addressfield_generate().
- #1332784 by rszrama, mrfelton: check for the country array in an address format before attempting to hide it in the hide country plugin.
- Use the administrative area code instead of the full name for Italian addresses.
- #1427682 by rszrama: when rendering an address, make replacing an address element with its full text options list value optional via an explicit #render_option_value property on the element array.
- #1426104 by aturetta: add a translation context to the State string.
- #1678800 by rszrama, andyg5000: properly default the mode in addressfield_generate() if it is not set in the context array.
- #1156776 by Sheldon Rampton: add Devel Generate support for address fields using a variety of human entered addresses from a .txt file.
- Remove an erroneous duplication of the name_line property in addressfield_data_property_info().
- #1801018 by ArnaudS: initialize the form array in addressfield_field_widget_settings_form().
- #1473770 by wundo: add accents to Brazilian administrative areas.
- #1593456 by jnettik: add Armed Forces 'states' to the US administrative area #options list.
- #1811014 by tcmug: use static arrays for various formatting options to reduce memory usage when rendering multiple address fields on a single pageload.
- #1406250 by rszrama, jeff.maes: add a hook_addressfield_standard_widget_refresh_alter() to allow the AJAX commands array returned by the refresh callback to be altered.
- #1979794 follow-up by rszrama: properly check the countries array keys instead of values.
- #1979794 follow-up by rszrama: ensure the default address array has a country value before checking if it is in the available countries array.
- #1651612 by Gold, ericgsmith: update the region options and address format titles for New Zealand addresses.
- #1097890 by mvc: updating the province name of Newfoundland to Newfoundland and Labrador.
- #1282268 by carn1x: do not request a postal code for Hong Kong addresses.
- #1945118 by Garrett Albright: use consistent sentence capitalization for 'Postal code'.
- #1764052 by rszrama: add a wrapper around addressfield_default_values() for use as an address field Entity API auto creation callback.
- #1979794 by rszrama: ensure a valid country is used when building an address field widget form where the default address was saved using a country that was disabled.
- #1232608 by fearlsgroove: don't duplicate addressfield element prefixes or use non-breaking space prefixes for inline elements.
- #1609302 by navid.kashani: add RTL CSS support.
- #1823116 by rszrama: use strict in_array() checking of address format array keys in _addressfield_render_address().
- Restore the file mode for addressfield.module, inadvertently changed by the previous patch.
- #1299504 by inolen: after an address field widget is rebuilt on a country change, restore focus to the country select list.