Hi.

When I update translation via l10n-update in drush, I got the following message:

WD locale: Disallowed HTML detected. String not imported: В этом макете Вторая боковая панель располагается ниже.
WD locale: Disallowed HTML detected. String not imported: Файлы будут сохранены в: @public_files
WD locale: Disallowed HTML detected. String not imported: Файлы будут сохранены в: @theme_directory

I found this sources:
http://localize.drupal.org/translate/languages/ru/translate?sid=1310808
http://localize.drupal.org/translate/languages/ru/translate?sid=1371423
http://localize.drupal.org/translate/languages/ru/translate?sid=1371428

I'm not sure this is a bug of AT or l10n - #514926: translated strings shouldn't be validated. If this bug from l10n then mark this when duplicated.

Comments

Issue summary:View changes
Status:Active» Closed (cannot reproduce)

Yeah, not sure this is a theme issue, certainly I cannot reproduce it here.

Strings 1310808, 1371423, 1371428 contains disallowed HTML, see function locale_string_is_safe in /include/locale.inc: , .

To reproduce it:

  1. setup other language - Russian, German, etc.
  2. install module l10n_update
  3. and update language with drush l10n-update-refresh l10n-update OR with menu /admin/config/regional/translate/update
  4. see this error in console or watchdog (function _l10n_update_locale_import_one_string_db, line 383)

Thanks!