Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
#19 rename_views_method-2003500-19.patch10.06 KBmarlatt
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 57,525 pass(es).
[ View ]
#19 interdiff.txt953 bytesmarlatt
#12 drupal.camelcase_getvaloptions_2003500_12.patch10.07 KBtyjamessmith
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Invalid PHP syntax in core/modules/views/lib/Drupal/views/Plugin/views/filter/Bundle.php.
[ View ]
#8 2003500_reroll_for_mode.patch10.13 KBtyjamessmith
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 55,739 pass(es).
[ View ]
#5 drupal_views-rename_get_value_options-2003500.patch1.25 MBaviindub
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Repository checkout: failed to checkout from [git://git.drupal.org/project/drupal.git].
[ View ]

Comments

Assigned:Unassigned» no_angel

working on at sprint

Assigned:no_angel» Unassigned

Assigned:Unassigned» aviindub

going to attempt this as my first patch

Status:Active» Needs review
StatusFileSize
new1.25 MB
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Repository checkout: failed to checkout from [git://git.drupal.org/project/drupal.git].
[ View ]

Assigned:aviindub» Unassigned

Status:Needs review» Needs work

The patch changes file permissions from 644 to 755. It needs a re-roll that does not change permissions. This patch was probably made using Windows. Execute git config --global core.filemode false to fix this.

Status:Needs work» Needs review
StatusFileSize
new10.13 KB
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 55,739 pass(es).
[ View ]

Here's the reroll. We did what Xano said. Then just rolled the patch. No other changes.

Assigned:Unassigned» marlatt
Status:Needs review» Active

Working on this.

Assigned:marlatt» Unassigned
Status:Active» Reviewed & tested by the community

Patch changes method names. I confirm that the file modes are now untouched.

Status:Reviewed & tested by the community» Needs review

Sorry started working same time re-roll was posted.

StatusFileSize
new10.07 KB
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Invalid PHP syntax in core/modules/views/lib/Drupal/views/Plugin/views/filter/Bundle.php.
[ View ]

It was mentioned that the functions should have public explicitly expressed so I added it in and rolled the two patches together into this one.

Status:Needs review» Needs work
Issue tags:-Novice, -VDC

The last submitted patch, drupal.camelcase_getvaloptions_2003500_12.patch, failed testing.

Status:Needs work» Needs review

Status:Needs review» Needs work

The last submitted patch, drupal.camelcase_getvaloptions_2003500_12.patch, failed testing.

Status:Needs work» Needs review

Status:Needs review» Needs work
Issue tags:+Novice, +VDC

The last submitted patch, drupal.camelcase_getvaloptions_2003500_12.patch, failed testing.

Assigned:Unassigned» marlatt
Status:Needs work» Active

Working..

Assigned:marlatt» Unassigned
Status:Active» Needs review
StatusFileSize
new953 bytes
new10.06 KB
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 57,525 pass(es).
[ View ]

Removed duplicate public access modifier.

Status:Needs review» Reviewed & tested by the community

Looks good to me now !

Status:Reviewed & tested by the community» Fixed

Committed b8f18c3 and pushed to 8.x. Thanks!

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.